ES File Explorer File Manager has been a great app to me for managing my files between Android & PC. I’ve always been using it since I started using Android.
Stuff needed :
- Android phone
- Computer or Laptop
- Wireless Router or Wifi Adapter if using computer
Let’s get it started
Managing Files On Android Via Wifi Network On PC
- Download and install ES File Explorer File Manager
- Connect phone to wireless router or Virtual Router if using Wifi Adapter or laptop
- Open ES File Explorer File Manager. Go to Fast Access menu → Network → Remote Manager → Settings, set your root directory and Set manage account for wireless protection. When finished click Turn on.
- Now open Windows Explorer on your PC. Right click on computer icon or empty area of Windows Explorer and Add a network location → Next → Choose a custom network location → Next → Input the address given from ES File Explorer File Manager → Next then name your network location e.g., SM-G313HZ → Next → Finish.
You will now see lists of directories and files on your Android.